My Guide Website?
Fervenza Casa Grande & Restaurante
Fervenza Casa Grande & Restaurante, named after the waterfall outside, is located in the heart of an ancient oak forest. It's a converted mill complex situated on the banks of the River Miño which has retained the essence of an old Galician house.Each guest receives a key to the mill which takes in the idyllic river setting and island also owned by Casa Grande.
The accommodation includes:
• 7 double rooms
• 1 special room
• 1 single room
• comfortable rooms in rustic style
• equipped with telephone, heating and own bathroom
• free wi-fi in rooms and communal areas
• library and three living rooms
• free parking
• pets are allowed (check)
• restaurant with a la carte menu
• swimming pool outdoors
• swimming area on the river
• bicycle rental (prior reservation)
• hire canoes
• walking routes (32 kms in the forest and along the banks of the River Miño)
Fervenza Casa Grande & Restaurante is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the outdoors and activities include walking,mountain biking,canoeing etc
Places to visit include:
Lugo, its Old Town and UNESCO Roman Walls which is only 15 minutes away.
Lugo Cathedral (12th century)
Guided tours of Monastery of Samos (16th century)
Lugo Spa & Roman Baths and lots more.
Within an hour you can visit:
Beach of the Cathedrals and cliffs & the Cantabrian Sea
Pallozas of Ancares, Caurel & Pedrafita Cebreiro
Bodegas, craftsman & boat trips in Ribeira Sacra
Santiago de Compostela
CAMINO DE SANTIAGO
You can arrive at Fervenza Casa Grande from :
CAMINO FRANCÉS: from Portomarín or Sarria, 19 km.
CAMINO PRIMITIVE: from Lugo, 14 km.
Facilities for transport by taxi.
Fervenza Casa Grande & Restaurante also specialises in weddings with a capacity for up to 300 people.
Restaurant Fervenza is well known for:
- Its innovative Galician cuisine
- Specialties cooked in the ancient oven used to bake bread before
- Select wine list with siganture galician wines
- Dinning rooms which can be reserved for groups between 16 & 250 persons
- Open every day throughout the year (a night by prior reservation)
Check out more details about Restaurante Fervenza
Carretera Lugo-Páramo km.11. Farnadeiros, O Corgo, Lugo-ProvinceView Larger Map
Best For Whom
- All Ages
- Mature Travellers
Best For What
- Off The Beaten Path