My Guide Website?
- Discover the most fascinating secrets of A Coruña with a local guide
- Walk through the historic streets of Coruña's old town and Real Street
- Get to know more about the significant figures and history of the city
- Learn the stories of Maria Pita, Pablo Picasso, Francis Drake, and more
DescriptionAfter meeting at Maria Pita Square, this two-hour walking tour will take you to visit the most famous monuments of the city and to experience the local flavor of its neighborhoods. Visit Real Street, old town, local markets, and much more. On this guided walk, you'll see Saint Carlos Gardens (Giardini San Carlos), a lovely garden with a view down the hill to the harbor. Then, you'll visit Calle Real (Real Street), the main downtown street of the city, lined with shops and little restaurants. The most important part of the tour will be your visit to the streets of the old town and the local markets of Lugo Square. You'll discover who Maria Pita was, the link between Pablo Picasso and A Coruña, and the story behind the oldest lighthouse in the world, the Hercules Tower. Your local tour guide will keep it entertaining and enjoyable with commentary as you explore. Of course, your guide will give you the best advice about where to go to get the best food, do some shopping, or more places to explore in the beautiful city of A Coruña.
IncludesPrivate walking tour Local guide
- A Coruña can be rainy and cold - please check the weather forecast and bring comfortable shoes for the walk.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€75.00Buy Tickets!