- Discover the final stop of the Caminos de Santiago
- Learn more about the Santiago's Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire the Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque architecture
- Explore the grand Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela
- Learn more about the history of the city with an expert private guide
Explore Santiago de Compostela with a private guide and learn more about its history and religious significance. Discover the final stop of the Caminos of Santiago.
Meet your guide at your hotel and embark on your private walking tour. First stop in the Plaza del Obradorio, where you will find the Palacio de Rajoy, the Hostal of the Catholic Monarchs, and the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela.
Enter the Cathedral with included admission tickets, and see known for being one of the most famous centers of Christianity in Europe. After you can visit the cathedral museum where you can admire religious treasures and artifacts.
Once we leave behind the cathedral, visit the charming city squares such as Quintana de los Vivos and Quintana de Los Muertos. After, you will also visit Plaza de Platerías where you can admire the Fuente de los Caballos.
Finally make your way to the final stop will be in Calle del Franco. Finish the tour in a local tapas bar, popular with the locals.
Private tour guide for 3´5 hours
Tickets for Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela
Public liability insurance
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund