My Guide Website?
La Estrada: Pazo de Oca Gardens Ticket
Stroll through the perfectly designed and manicured gardens of the historic Pazo de Oca with this pre-booked ticket. Feel the contrasts of this stylistically diverse site with Baroque influence.
- Immerse yourself in a fairytale-like setting at the Pazo de Oca gardens
- Walk through the amazing landscaping works of many architectures and gardeners
- Admire the mix of styles, with a design based on courtly Baroque gardens
- Relax as you breathe in the fresh air and hear the calming running water
- Snap unbelievable photos of the colorful gardens with the palace behind them
DescriptionSecure your admission to the historic Pazo de Oca gardens, a traditional representation of Galician country estates. Experience the three pillars of the gardens: water, stone, and vegetation, on a self-guided walk to discover each gorgeous corner at your own pace. Step into this magical site and enjoy the beauty of a location seemingly taken right out of a fairytale. Get lost in a maze of perfectly manicured shrubs, feel the calm of the running water coming from the fountains, and snap postcard-worthy photos of the scenery with the palace in the backdrop. With its first construction dating as far back as the 12-century, this estate provides you with a distinct fusion of styles that all come together to work in harmony, creating a one-of-a-kind complex waiting for you to explore it. Admire the heavy Baroque influence seen in the palace and gardens.
IncludesPazo de Oca gardens admission ticket
- This is a self-guided, timed experience. Please arrive on time for your chosen slot.