My Guide Website?
NEW!! Pontevedra: Private Walking Tour with local guide
Enjoy a 2-hour private walking tour to discover the real Pontevedra, one of the best-preserved historic centers in Galicia.
- Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Pontevedra
- Stroll around the enchanting streets of Pontevedra
- Enjoy the undivided attention of your own expert guide
- See the ruins of Santo Domingo
DescriptionExperience the wonders of Pontevedra on this 2-hour private walking tour. Immerse yourself in the architecture, art history and discover the hidden gems of the city. Meet your expert tour guide in the center of Pontevedra at Praza da Ferrería or add an optional pickup at your hotel. Explore this ancient city, known as the good city. Learn how it has changed over the last two millennia from Roman times to the present day. Stroll through the streets to the historical old town and discover one of the best-preserved historic centers in Galicia. See the ruins of Santo Domingo, the Church of the Peregrina, and other intriguing monumental along the walk.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off can be arranged if required Private walking tour with an expert guide Radio with headset
- Let your guide know the specific sites you want to see