My Guide Website?
Pontevedra: Private Guided Walking Tour1 Reviews
Explore the city of Pontevedra with a private guide on a walking tour. Visit the old town, learn about its history, and get an insider look at the must-see monuments of the area and where to eat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Galicia:If youʻre booking your trip to Galicia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about the history of Pontevedra and its traditions
- Explore the streets of the old town and see many of the city's symbols
- Visit the main squares, Santa María la Mayor church, the monument to the Heroes of Pontesampaio
DescriptionOn this private tour you can choose the route you want to take through the old town of Pontevedra, one of the most important in Galicia. Preferably, our guides will be able to take you through the main places in the historic center of Pontevedra: Peregrina Square, the church of Santa María la Mayor, Herrería Square, the river Lérez. Teucro Square ... discover Pontevedra!
- Guides are official Galician guides
- The operator is an official travel agency of Galicia (XG-634)
- The weather in Pontevedra is rainy during the winter. It is always a good idea to bring an umbrella and wear comfortable shoes