Porto: Day Trip to Santiago de Compostela1 Reviews
Come and explore the historic city of Santiago de Compostela during this interesting and dynamic adventure from Porto.
- Visit Santiago de Compostela
- Admire the view between the two countries
- Find out why it is considered a Cultural Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO
- Explore Viana do Castelo
DescriptionPortugal and Spain are well represented on this excursion to Santiago. The pickups are made between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM, and, after this, the adventure will start. First, you discover the Capital of Galicia - a very special place. Santiago de Compostela is visited by millions of people, many of them pilgrims arriving through the Camino de Santiago. A center of the Catholic faith, it is considered a Cultural Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO. When all the group agrees, you will have some free time so that you can have lunch and enjoy the local gastronomy. After Santiago, you will travel to Viana do Castelo, where you can find the Sanctuary of Santa Luzia and the historically rich center of the city.
IncludesGuided group tour Transport by air-conditioned minivan Pickup and drop-off in Porto center and Vila Nova de Gaia Free WiFi on board Lunch
- Travel in a comfortable vehicle that seats either 4, 8 or 18 passengers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Seating for children available upon request
- Private minibus available for groups max 20 people
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY