My Guide Website?
Ría de Arousa: Boat Ride to Mussel Farm with Tasting138 Reviews
Set sail on a guided cruise along the Arousa estuary and discover the cultivation of mussels, oysters, and scallops at an oyster farm. Enhance your palate with steamed mussels paired with local wine.
- Admire the charming Ria de Arousa aboard a boat
- Learn how mussels, oysters, and scallops are cultivated
- Savor a tasting of steamed mussels with wine, water, or soft drink
- Get to know the cultivation parks with a guide
- Discover the sea bed through the boat's underwater vision
DescriptionEmbark on a cruise in the Rías Baixas and learn how mussels are cultivated on this guided tour of a mussel farm with tastings. Disembark from the Port of O Grove and cruise along the picturesque Ría de Arousa. Visit the cultivation parks (also known as Bateas) with a guide, where you'll discover how mussels, oysters, and scallops are farmed. Back on board, enjoy a tasting of steamed mussels, accompanied by wine, water, or soft drink, all while you explore the bottom of the sea through the boat's underwater vision.
IncludesBoat trip Guided tour Tasting of steamed mussels Wine, water, and soft drink
- The trip may be altered, modified, or canceled due to atmospheric or force majeure causes that prevent its completion
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€18.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today