My Guide Website?
Santiago de Compostela: Cathedral and Museum Guided Tour433 Reviews
Skip the lines and discover the heritage of Santiago Cathedral. Choose between options: a guided tour of the cathedral and its museum or a guided tour of the cathedral, roofs, and tower.
- Enjoy a tour of the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela with an expert guide
- Learn about the Cathedral including Chapel of the Relics qne the Royal Pantheon
- Avoid the hassle of crowds with skip-the-line entry tickets to the Cathedral
- Discover the rooftops and enjoy the amazing views of the city from the top
- Climb 150 steps to the tower and get the best view of Santiago de Compostela
DescriptionSkip the line and discover the Romanesque architecture of the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela with an expert guide. Explore the Cathedral and its museum and get a better perspective of the last stop on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Choose between the two options: 1) Guided tour of the cathedral and its museum: Admire the beautiful interiors of the Cathedral on four floors. See notable features of the Cathedral, such as the Chapel of Relics, the Royal Pantheon, the Treasury, the Chapter Library, the Botafumeiro, and the Obradoiro balcony. Learn more about the construction and destruction of the Cathedral throughout the centuries. 2) A guided visit to the roofs of the cathedral, the carraca tower, the interior of the cathedral and its museum, which is available only in Spanish. On this tour, you will get to know the Cathedral of Santiago in its entirety, touring its museum and enjoying the best views of the city from the roofs of the cathedral and the viewpoint of the Torre de la Carraca, more than 50 meters high.
IncludesMuseum tickets (both options) Rooftops tickets (if the option to visit the roofs has been selected) Tower tickets (if the option to visit the roofs has been selected) A guided live tour of both options Interior of the cathedral Single-use headsets
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult The rooftop options of the tour are not recommended for children under 10 years of age If you are over 65, then please know that there will be 150 steps to climb (rooftops option) Entry to the Portico of Glory is not included, the guide makes an explanation from the outside Pets are not allowed inside the museum.