Santiago de Compostela: Pilgrim For a Day6 Reviews
Live the experience of a pilgrim for a day. Walk the last 7 kilometers to Santiago to feel how the pilgrims arrive in the city.
- Experience the feelings of the pilgrims when they arrive in Santiago
- See the first views of the Cathedral from the Monte do Gozo (Mont of Joy)
- Walk the last 7 kilometers of the French Way, one of the most important pilgrimage routes in Christianity
- Enjoy all the stories about Santiago and the Camino from a local guide
DescriptionYour guide will pick you up to go to the starting point of el Camino. At the beginning your local guide will explain everything related to the Camino and how to be a good pilgrim. After being driven by car to the starting point, walk like a real pilgrim to see the cathedral. Take pictures and visit the most important monuments. Continue the walk by yourself to the final point, Obradoiro Square. The guide will be waiting at the last point to receive you and celebrate with you arrival. At the end of the journey, you can decide to go to the Pilgrim's Mass or go to a bar for a drink. Your guide will also provide you with the tickets to visit the museum and the cathedral.
IncludesPilgrim's sticks Pilgrim's hat Information about the route Maps Tickets to de Cathedral and Museum And ... a surprise!
- • It is important to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability