My Guide Website?
Santiago de Compostela: Pilgrim For a Day24 Reviews
Live the experience of a pilgrim for a day. Walk the last 10 kilometers to Santiago to feel how the pilgrims arrive in the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Galicia:If youʻre booking your trip to Galicia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the feelings of the pilgrims when they arrive in Santiago
- See the first views of the Cathedral from the Monte do Gozo (Mont of Joy)
- Walk the last 7 kilometers of the French Way, one of the most important pilgrimage routes in Christianity
- Enjoy all the stories about Santiago and the Camino from a local guide
DescriptionYour guide will pick you up to go to the starting point of el Camino. At the beginning your local guide will explain everything related to the Camino and how to be a good pilgrim. After being driven by car to the starting point, walk like a real pilgrim to see the cathedral. Take pictures and visit the most important monuments. Continue the walk by yourself to the final point, Obradoiro Square. The guide will be waiting at the last point to receive you and celebrate with you arrival. At the end of the journey, you can decide to go to the Pilgrim's Mass or go to a bar for a drink.
IncludesPilgrim's sticks and pilgrim's hat (they should be returned to the guide at the end of the tour) Information about the route Photos And ... a surprise!
- • It is important to wear comfortable clothes and shoes