My Guide Website?
Santiago de Compostela Private Guided Tour36 Reviews
Explore Santiago de Compostela with a private guide. Visit the old town, learn about its history and find out where to eat, what to see and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Galicia:If youʻre booking your trip to Galicia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about the history of Santiago de Compostela and its traditions
- Explore the streets of the old town and see many of the city's symbols
- Visit the Cathedral, Hostel of the Catholic Monarchs and more
DescriptionTake in the major sights of Santiago de Compostela on a 2-hour guided walk. Visit the city’s best-known squares, the Cathedral, the City Hall and the Hostel of the Catholic Monarchs. Learn about the history of the Camino de Santiago and the legend of St. James. See the many symbols of the city, including the shell, the arrow and the azabache, all of which are important elements to understanding the secrets of Santiago. In addition, you’ll see the market, the university and Cervantes Square. The tour ends at the operator’s office, where you’ll be introduced to typical products from Galicia. Receive free maps, souvenirs and information about other activities.
- Guides are official Galician guides
- The operator is an official travel agency of Galicia (XG-634)
- The weather in Santiago is rainy during the winter. It is always a good idea to bring an umbrella and wear comfortable shoes