My Guide Website?
Santiago: Gastronomic Night Tour9 Reviews
Discover the city of Santiago by night. Visit some of the top local food spots, take a night walking tour, and enjoy a magical traditional music show, The Queimada.
- Treat your eyes with the illuminated beauty of Santiago on a night walking tour
- Experience one of the most mystical Galician experiences - a Queimada show
- Savor a delicious dinner in a typical Galician restaurant
DescriptionThis Santiago night experience includes many activities to live the evening atmosphere in Santiago through restaurants, pubs and typical Queimada. You will be doing all of this with an expert local guide. The tour takes around 4-hours starting at 8:30 PM with a special tour to discover the city by night and hear about the legends and stories of spirits and witches. At 10:00 PM, have dinner in a typical Galician restaurant tasting the most famous dishes. Dinner includes entrées, drinks and the choice of fish or meat as a main meal. At the end of the dinner, a surprise awaits you. You will experience one of the most mystical Galician experiences - Queimada, a burning drink that was, and still is, known because of its magical properties to take away the bad spirits.
IncludesWalking tour Dinner (different Galician dishes) Wine or another drink Queimada show
- Some of the gastronomic places can be modified due to their schedule
- The weather in Santiago is rainy during winter. Raincoats will be offered but it is always recommended to have an umbrella
- No alcoholic drinks for under 18-year-olds
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€75.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today