Santiago: Gastronomic Night Tour5 Reviews
Discover the city of Santiago de Compostela by night doing the best activities to enjoy the atmosphere by going to the best places to have dinner, participating in a night walking tour and listening to live music. Do the fantastic experience.
- Participate in a night walking tour and listen to live music in the old town
- Experience one of the most mystical Galician experiences - a Queimada show
- Have dinner in a typical Galician restaurant
DescriptionThis Santiago night experience includes many activities to live the evening atmosphere in Santiago through restaurants, pubs and typical Queimada. You will be doing all of this with an expert local guide. The tour takes around 4-hours starting at 8:30 PM with a special tour to discover the city by night and hear about the legends and stories of spirits and witches. At 10:00 PM, have dinner in a typical Galician restaurant tasting the most famous dishes. Dinner includes entrées, drinks and the choice of fish or meat as a main meal. At the end of the dinner, a surprise awaits you. You will experience one of the most mystical Galician experiences - Queimada, a burning drink that was, and still is, known because of its magical properties to take away the bad spirits. Afterwards, visit a typical pub in the historical town with live music and enjoy the nightlife in Santiago de Compostela (Pub O Momo, A Casa das Crechas).
IncludesWalking tour Dinner (different Galician dishes) Wine or another drink Queimada show First drink in the pub Other drinks or dishes off the menu
- Some of the gastronomic places can be modified due to their schedule
- The weather in Santiago is rainy during winter. Raincoats will be offered but it is always recommended to have an umbrella
- No alcoholic drinks for under 18-year-olds
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now