My Guide Website?
Vigo: a feast of flavors
Indulge in the flavors of the region with tastings of exquisite local cheeses, traditional dishes, and D.O wines. Visit a local market and uncover the fishing gear we use and the seafood options.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Galicia:If youʻre booking your trip to Galicia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From A Coruña: Costa da Morte & Cape Finisterre Day Tour
- A Coruña: Private Walking Tour with Local Guide
- From Santiago: Rías Baixas Galicia Seafood & Wine Day Tour
- Santiago: Cathedral Visit & Optional Pórtico of Glory Visit
- From Santiago de Compostela: Lugo and Cathedrals Beach
- Savor local wines
- Explore the city's fisheries legacy and the Oysters street
- Stroll the Old Town and be amazed by a stunning viewpoint
- Taste traditional dishes and cheeses
- Learn about the different types of restaurants in the city
DescriptionDelight your senses with a journey through Vigo's and Galicia's local flavors. Explore a bustling producers' market and intimate family-owned businesses, savoring the essence of local cheeses, traditional dishes, fresh oysters, and delightful wines.. Cap off your culinary adventure at Oyster Street, where you'll savor these delicacies. To complete the experience, the tour unveils the captivating history of the port, the seafarms in the estuary, the way we catch octopuss and crabs in the area, and other traditional craft fishing gear.
IncludesLocal licensed guide 3.5 hs walking tour
- Notice that you will walk down gentle explanades. Please let us know your diet restrictions and preferences in advance. Notice that we may not be able to accommodate specific diets at all the stops. A minimum of 5 adult participants is required for the activity to take place. If the minimum is not reached, the tour organization will offer you an alternative date or a cancellation and refund.