Welcome to Santiago de Compostela: Private Tour with a Local5 Reviews
Get a welcome to Santiago de Compostela from a friendly and passionate local, and discover the city like a resident. Learn the secrets about where to buy groceries, how to get around and much more.
- Get to know Santiago de Compostela through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips, tricks and best-kept secrets
DescriptionTransform the way you travel and make it as much about the people you meet as the places you see. Get a welcome to Santiago de Compostela from a local resident eager to share all the tips and tricks to help you make the most of your stay. Get familiar with the neighborhood where you are staying and learn about the best places to buy groceries and the easiest ways to get around. Hear about the top things to see and do, customized to your interests so that by the time you say goodbye you will feel more comfortable navigating the city and confident you have all the information you need.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private tour Entrance fees Personal expenses Tips and gratuities Optional activity costs Meals and drinks
- Children below 3 years old can join free of charge
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the guide
- You can request a specific time for this tour
- This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability