Marineda City - Galicia
Marineda City can get very busy especially at the weekends so is best enjoyed during the week. It's a great place to combine shopping with a spot of leisure with a choice of bowling,mini golf,cinemas,a children's play area,an ice rink and karting not to mention the eating establishments and bars
Marineda City is Best For
Directions to Marineda City
WHAT IS MARINEDA CITY?
• Name:Marineda City Leisure, Shopping & Business Centre
• Location: La Coruña
• Promoter: Invest Cos
• Investment: 450 million
• Architects: MMO Architects
• Constructed surface: 500.000 metres squared (ms2) :
Marineda City. 95.000m2 (more 6,000 ms2 of warehouse)
Ikea. 30.000 ms2
English Shopping Court. 45.000 ms2
Offices. 15.000 ms2
Carris Hotel. 6.000 ms2
• INAUGURATED 14 APRIL 2011
Marineda City Leisure, Shopping & Business Centre is the largest commercial complex in Spain and third largest in all of Europe.
Marineda City is located in the Northwest of Spain, just a few minutes south from the centre of La Coruña.
The city hosts the most important financial,textile and distribution companies, which makes La Coruña one of the richest areas in Galicia.
Amongst its infrastructure stands an international airport Spain's densest bus network and one of the most important ports in Europe.Due to its size, unique until today in Galicia, its wide retail offer and its excellent communications, Marineda City's area of influence reaches up to 200 km, covering a target market of 2.800.000 people.
Marineda City Leisure & Shopping centre has 230 retail units, laid out as follows:
· 21.500 m2 of a wide variety of restaurants and leisure businesses: a 13 screen cinema, bowling alley,children's playground, an ice skating rink , Karting Paris Dakart, Mundo Maya mini-golf etc
· 29.500 m2 of renowned big-box stores: Bricor, Decathlon, Worten etc
· 44.000 m2 designated for national and international fashion brands, accessories, home, furnishing, decoration, beauty etc.
Marineda City has more than 3.600 m2 dedicated to the most exclusive fashion and accessories brands, increasing its high-end stores offer and creating a distinctive decoration differentiating it from other Shopping Centres.
All of this and a secure covered car park for 6500 cars.
10am - 10pm Commercial Zone Mondays - Saturdays
12pm - 12am Leisure Zone Sundays -Thursdays
12pm - 1am Friday/Saturday/Bank Holiday Weekends