Vigo: Tapas of Galicia Food Tour with a Local
Are you a business owner in Galicia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Galicia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Sample fish fresh off the boat in the port area of Vigo
- Taste the best wine of Galicia paired with perfect tapas dishes
- Feast on cured hams, locals cheeses, Spanish tortillas, mussels and more
- Learn about the different wines of Galicia, such as Albariño, Godello and Mencia
DescriptionStart your tapas tour of Vigo at a recently renovated market with stalls selling everything from fresh produce to meats and fish and seafood brought in every morning by the local fishermen. Go to a quaint bar near the Cathedral of Santa Maria de Vigo for some Ribeiro white wine served in typical tazas (ceramic bowls). Pair your wine with some empanada Gallega (Galician pie), Spanish tortillas and more. Then, head to a vinoteca (tavern) specializing in Galician wines to try a young wine made from Mencia grapes. Sample local cheeses before strolling the cobblestone streets of the port area to eat fresh fish with an Albariño white wine from the Rias Baixas.
IncludesLocal, English-speaking guide 4 tapas and 4 drinks Local taxes Additional food and drinks Any personal expenses or souvenirs Tips and gratuities for your guide
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a small group tour of no more than 12 people
- This is a child-friendly tour and children under the age of 6 are permitted to join
- If any of the bars or restaurants described above are closed due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be taken to a similar venue and/or get additional tapas at the stops you can visit
- Please advise of any food restrictions due to allergies, diet or for religious reasons at the time of booking so the tour supplier can make appropriate arrangements for you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
El Invernadero del Pazo de Santa CruzPontevedra-, Pontevedra Province
El Invernadero del Pazo de Santa Cruz means the greenhouse of Santa Cruz manor house! Surrender to the charms of a unique place.............
Sea MuseumVigo, Pontevedra Province
The Sea Museum is superbly located next to the sea with commanding views of the Ria de Vigo. It's a sensitive conversion of a former historic, factory building used for p
Eugenio Granell FoundationSantiago-de-Compostela, La Coruña Province
An exhibition centre displaying the life works of surrealist artist Eugenio Granell who was from La Coruña, as well as holding concerts, lectures, reading marathons and
SailwayVigo, Pontevedra Province
Sailway are a nautical company of services with a young and dynamic spirit who in 2005 were born as a promoter of the sport of sailing and cruises along our coasts, one o
Mino Vally Farm SanctuaryLugo-Province, Lugo Province
Mino Vally Farm Sanctuary provide a safe haven for abused and neglected farm animals - promoting love, respect and a cruelty free lifestyle for all animal friends........
Granxa MaruxaLugo-Province, Lugo Province
Granxa Maruxa is a certified,organic dairy farm,located in the Comarca de la Ulloa,province of Lugo,in the very heart of Galicia.............
Oseira MonasteryOurense-Province, Ourense Province
The monastery of Oseira (Monasterio de Santa María la Real de Oseira) is a Trappist monastery near Ourense which is popular with pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago (St.
Burela Tuna Fishing Boat MuseumLugo-Province, Lugo Province
The Burela Tuna Fishing Boat Museum (Museo Barco Bonitero Burela), Reina del Carmen is moored at Burela dock, in the north of the province of Lugo. Originally built in 1
Santiago de Compostela Tour from Porto
Visit one of the most important pilgrim sites in the world on a tour of Santiago de Compostela, and marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage monuments of the city center.6 ReviewsFrom €110.00
Playa ClubGalicia-wide, Galicia-wide
An eatery based in the Deportivo La Coruña complex, with great views of the local beach and open Atlantic Ocean................