Vigo: Tapas of Galicia Food Tour with a Local
Are you a business owner in Galicia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Galicia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Sample fish fresh off the boat in the port area of Vigo
- Taste the best wine of Galicia paired with perfect tapas dishes
- Feast on cured hams, locals cheeses, Spanish tortillas, mussels and more
- Learn about the different wines of Galicia, such as Albariño, Godello and Mencia
DescriptionStart your tapas tour of Vigo at a recently renovated market with stalls selling everything from fresh produce to meats and fish and seafood brought in every morning by the local fishermen. Go to a quaint bar near the Cathedral of Santa Maria de Vigo for some Ribeiro white wine served in typical tazas (ceramic bowls). Pair your wine with some empanada Gallega (Galician pie), Spanish tortillas and more. Then, head to a vinoteca (tavern) specializing in Galician wines to try a young wine made from Mencia grapes. Sample local cheeses before strolling the cobblestone streets of the port area to eat fresh fish with an Albariño white wine from the Rias Baixas.
IncludesLocal, English-speaking guide 4 tapas and 4 drinks Local taxes Additional food and drinks Any personal expenses or souvenirs Tips and gratuities for your guide
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a small group tour of no more than 12 people
- This is a child-friendly tour and children under the age of 6 are permitted to join
- If any of the bars or restaurants described above are closed due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be taken to a similar venue and/or get additional tapas at the stops you can visit
- Please advise of any food restrictions due to allergies, diet or for religious reasons at the time of booking so the tour supplier can make appropriate arrangements for you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Santiago de Compostela: Lugo and Cathedrals Beach
Visit the city of Lugo and the remnants of its Roman wall, one of the best preserved. Enjoy Cathedrals Beach, one of the world's most special beaches with awe-inspiring rFrom €55.00
Santiago de Compostela: City Tour
Come along on this 2-hour walking tour around the historic downtown area of Santiago de Compostela. On this tour, you'll hear many stories about the city and it's hidden1 ReviewsFrom €12.00
Tamuxe KayakPontevedra-, Pontevedra Province
Tamuxe Kayak ® is a trademark of Baixo Miño Tourism Services Ltd., dedicated to organizing adventure activities and free time in contact with natureK................
El Invernadero del Pazo de Santa CruzPontevedra-, Pontevedra Province
El Invernadero del Pazo de Santa Cruz means the greenhouse of Santa Cruz manor house! Surrender to the charms of a unique place.............
O Campo Das ParrasLugo-Province, Lugo Province
O Campo Das Parras is a haven of peace, with exceptional views from the house across the valley and its garden full of fruit trees, a natural wonder, the terrace is wonde
Excursion to Ribeira Sacra from Santiago de Compostela
Discover the amazing landscape of the interior of Galici while also visiting Santo Estevo, Cabezoás, Castro Caldelas, a winery, and Monforte de Lemos.From €50.00
Restaurante O ParqueBaiona, Pontevedra Province
Restaurante O Parque is a traditional galician restaurant/cafeteria which is well located in the centre of Sabaris fronting a pleasant square close to a roman bridge on t
Amandi Wine FestivalLugo-Province, Lugo Province
Deep in the land of Ribeira Sacra close to the sacred banks of the River Sil at the heart of which lies the pretty village of Sober the annual wine fiesta of Amandi is c
- Best Seller
Full-day Rias Baixas Guided Tour from Santiago
Head out from Santiago de Compostela with an official tour guide to discover the popular area of Rias Baixas on this full-day excursion. Take a boat ride along a river wh27 ReviewsFrom €45.00
Galicia Northwest Spain 5-Day Sightseeing Tour
Explore northern Spain’s greenest area on a 5-day sightseeing tour of Galicia. Visit handsome cities, such as Santiago de Compostela and Vigo, see spectacular coastline3 ReviewsFrom €540.00