Vigo: Tapas of Galicia Food Tour with a Local
Are you a business owner in Galicia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Galicia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Sample fish fresh off the boat in the port area of Vigo
- Taste the best wine of Galicia paired with perfect tapas dishes
- Feast on cured hams, locals cheeses, Spanish tortillas, mussels and more
- Learn about the different wines of Galicia, such as Albariño, Godello and Mencia
DescriptionStart your tapas tour of Vigo at a recently renovated market with stalls selling everything from fresh produce to meats and fish and seafood brought in every morning by the local fishermen. Go to a quaint bar near the Cathedral of Santa Maria de Vigo for some Ribeiro white wine served in typical tazas (ceramic bowls). Pair your wine with some empanada Gallega (Galician pie), Spanish tortillas and more. Then, head to a vinoteca (tavern) specializing in Galician wines to try a young wine made from Mencia grapes. Sample local cheeses before strolling the cobblestone streets of the port area to eat fresh fish with an Albariño white wine from the Rias Baixas.
IncludesLocal, English-speaking guide 4 tapas and 4 drinks Local taxes Additional food and drinks Any personal expenses or souvenirs Tips and gratuities for your guide
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a small group tour of no more than 12 people
- This is a child-friendly tour and children under the age of 6 are permitted to join
- If any of the bars or restaurants described above are closed due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be taken to a similar venue and/or get additional tapas at the stops you can visit
- Please advise of any food restrictions due to allergies, diet or for religious reasons at the time of booking so the tour supplier can make appropriate arrangements for you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Pazo BaiónPontevedra-, Pontevedra Province
Discover the ancient estate of Pazo Baión, which dates back to the 15th Century, take a wine course whilst strolling through the vineyards and then enjoy a glass of fine
Taxi Travel SCQSantiago-de-Compostela, La Coruña Province
How many times it has happened that you get to a country and you have problems to talk to another person to get some information? Taxi Travel are your answer when visitin
BibendumBaiona, Pontevedra Province
In the heart of the old town of Baiona (Casco Viejo) is Bibendum which is an altogether different place. Imagine being with your favourite company,enjoying a fresh cockt
Excursion to Ribeira Sacra from Santiago de Compostela
Discover the amazing landscape of the interior of Galici while also visiting Santo Estevo, Cabezoás, Castro Caldelas, a winery, and Monforte de Lemos.From €50.00
Santiago de Compostela Full Day Tour
Discover the historic city of Santiago de Compostela during this interesting and dynamic day trip from Porto. Experience the wonder of this traditional landmark for relig32 ReviewsFrom €110.00
Casa del hombre DOMUSA-Coruna, La Coruña Province
Casa del hombre (DOMUS), the House of Man is one of the city of A Coruña´s most striking and visible buiding. Designed by Japanese architect, Arata Isozaki, it is beaut
Vigo ZooVigo, Pontevedra Province
Vigo Zoo is one of the most emblematic places in the city of Vigo. Vigo Zoo is an Zoological Park which blends in well with its surroundings, that maintains a careful div
Casino AtlánticoProvince-of-La-Coruna-, La Coruña Province
Casino Atlántico is superbly located in the central tourist and commercial heart of La Coruña next to NH Atlantico hotel................
VIAJES MUNDIPLUSSantiago-de-Compostela, La Coruña Province
We are a travel agency specialized in Camino de Santiago. We have great experience as well as knowledge about this "ancient path". We are available to everyone who wants
- Best Seller
Vigo: Coastal Escape Trek and Tapas Tour
A boat ride on Vigo Bay, a beachside nature trek, and a plate of Galician tapas with wine — could you have any better a day on the coast of Spain?From €105.00