Vigo: Tapas of Galicia Food Tour with a Local
Are you a business owner in Galicia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Galicia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Sample fish fresh off the boat in the port area of Vigo
- Taste the best wine of Galicia paired with perfect tapas dishes
- Feast on cured hams, locals cheeses, Spanish tortillas, mussels and more
- Learn about the different wines of Galicia, such as Albariño, Godello and Mencia
DescriptionStart your tapas tour of Vigo at a recently renovated market with stalls selling everything from fresh produce to meats and fish and seafood brought in every morning by the local fishermen. Go to a quaint bar near the Cathedral of Santa Maria de Vigo for some Ribeiro white wine served in typical tazas (ceramic bowls). Pair your wine with some empanada Gallega (Galician pie), Spanish tortillas and more. Then, head to a vinoteca (tavern) specializing in Galician wines to try a young wine made from Mencia grapes. Sample local cheeses before strolling the cobblestone streets of the port area to eat fresh fish with an Albariño white wine from the Rias Baixas.
IncludesLocal, English-speaking guide 4 tapas and 4 drinks Local taxes Additional food and drinks Any personal expenses or souvenirs Tips and gratuities for your guide
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a small group tour of no more than 12 people
- This is a child-friendly tour and children under the age of 6 are permitted to join
- If any of the bars or restaurants described above are closed due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be taken to a similar venue and/or get additional tapas at the stops you can visit
- Please advise of any food restrictions due to allergies, diet or for religious reasons at the time of booking so the tour supplier can make appropriate arrangements for you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Villa Rosa Bayona (VRB)Baiona, Pontevedra Province
Villa Rosa Bayona is disco/pub and is a very special place. There are the breathtaking views looking out from the terraces towards the open Atlantic Ocean...............
5-Days in Northeast Spain: Bus Tour from Madrid
Experience some of the most beautiful and unspoiled regions of northern Spain on this 5-day bus tour from Madrid. Visit the great cities of San Sebastian, Bilbao, Oviedo,From €580.00
- Best Seller
Private Car Tour Santiago de Compostela & Viana do Castelo
Visit the important cultural centers of Viano do Castelo and Santiago de Compostela. Learn about their historical and religious significance from your private driver/guid1 ReviewsFrom €95.00
Marineda CityA-Coruna, La Coruña Province
Marineda City Leisure, Shopping & Business Centre in La Coruña is the largest commercial complex in Spain and third largest in all of Europe!............
BibendumBaiona, Pontevedra Province
In the heart of the old town of Baiona (Casco Viejo) is Bibendum which is an altogether different place. Imagine being with your favourite company,enjoying a fresh cockt
Monte Santa Tecla MuseumA-Guarda, Pontevedra Province
Monte Santa Tecla Museum is superbly located on a hill overlooking the town of La Guardia with commanding views of the mouth of the River Mino,the open Atlantic Ocean and
Casa Museo A MangallonaPontevedra-, Pontevedra Province
Casa Museo A Mangallona comprises of a traditional restored building typical for its period with an historic annex known as "Pedra Moura".............
Belas Artes MuseumA-Coruna, La Coruña Province
The Museo de Belas Artes is one the best cultural hotspots in Galicia, or even in the whole of Spain.............
Ultreya ToursA-Coruna, La Coruña Province
Spanish Tour Operator based in Santiago de Compostela and specialized in organizing comprehensive and highly personalized walking tours for groups on the Camino de Santia
Vigo Tour BusVigo, Pontevedra Province
The Vigo Tour Bus is an open air double-decker tourist bus and you are supplied with earphones so you can enjoy the commentary in several langauges................