My Guide Website?
Private tour Santiago with tickets9 Reviews
Explore the main squares,streets and buildings of Santiago de Compostela on this tour with an official local guide; choose between our private tour of the old city or our private tour of the cathedral
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Galicia:If youʻre booking your trip to Galicia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From A Coruña: Costa da Morte & Cape Finisterre Day Tour
- A Coruña: Private Walking Tour with Local Guide
- From Santiago: Rías Baixas Galicia Seafood & Wine Day Tour
- Santiago: Cathedral Visit & Optional Pórtico of Glory Visit
- From Santiago de Compostela: Lugo and Cathedrals Beach
- Explore the city and visit must-see sights
- Choose between private and shared options
- Receive insider tips from your local guide
DescriptionCome and discover Santiago de Compostela with this private tour choosing the option that best suits your tastes: Old Town, Cathedral and Museum or Old Town+Cathedral+Museum. Get to know the history of the city and its millenary streets, its secrets and get to know the main buildings of the university in the old town guided tour or know every corner of our beautiful Cathedral and its Museum admiring the High Altar, the main nave and the beautiful chapels, in a recently restored Cathedral that shines like never before with the private tour of the Cathedral. All of this with an Official Guide exclusively for you and yours. Tickets included.
IncludesTour with a local guide Tickets Included (if the option cathedral and museum is selected)
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult Pets are not allowed inside the museum The order of the itinerary may vary for organizational reasons