My Guide Website?
Vigo: Walking Tour for Treasure Hunters
A route full of spectacular views through the old town of Vigo and the port where you will meet the main icons and monuments. This is a tip-based tour, paid at the end based on satisfaction.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Galicia:If youʻre booking your trip to Galicia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From A Coruña: Costa da Morte & Cape Finisterre Day Tour
- A Coruña: Private Walking Tour with Local Guide
- From Santiago: Rías Baixas Galicia Seafood & Wine Day Tour
- Santiago: Cathedral Visit & Optional Pórtico of Glory Visit
- From Santiago de Compostela: Lugo and Cathedrals Beach
- Let yourself be enchanted by Vigo's urban charm
- Visit the most emblematic monuments of Vigo
- Unveil the secrets behind the Treasure of Rande
- Get to know the most recommended plans for Vigo as a local
- Walk through streets of old that have survived terrible enemies
DescriptionFor approximately two hours, fundamental to understand and feel this wonderful city and its estuary, this tour will surely not leave you indifferent. Because the best places are those that we did not expect or surprise us... And Vigo always surprises! On the day of the free walking tour, we'll meet in Praza Porta do Sol, a square in the heart of Vigo, where you'll find the famous sculpture of 'O Sireno', the symbol of this Galician city. From there, we'll head towards one of the city's treasures, little known by tourists, where you'll be able to enjoy spectacular views of Vigo and its estuary. We'll continue our free guided tour through the main streets and squares of the historic center, where we'll learn about the history of the city and some of the famous figures who have made Vigo a tourist attraction. Next, we'll head to the harbor and the landscaped avenues of the nautical area, where our guide will tell us all about the development of the city, its migratory history, and the legends of sunken treasures that surround Vigo.
IncludesWaking tour through the streets of Vigo (Galicia, Spain), with an expert local guide.
- This walking tour is wheelchair accessible, but an accompanying person is required.