My Guide Website?
From Santiago: Finisterre, Muxia & Costa da Morte Excursion709 Reviews BEST SELLER
Combine nature and culture on this day trip from Santiago de Compostela to Costa da Morte and Muxia. Visit lighthouses, traditional villages, waterfalls, and Cape Finisterre on a 7-stop journey.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Galicia:If youʻre booking your trip to Galicia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire panoramic views of the Costa da Morte
- Enjoy a tour of Finisterre lighthouse
- Explore villages from the Middle Ages
- Learn about the legends and history of Muxia
- Taste the typical products of Finisterre village
DescriptionAfter getting picked up from your hotel in Santiago de Compostela, begin your journey along the Galician coast. Your first stop will be at a traditional Galician village. Here, head to the top of a Roman bridge where you can admire breathtaking views of the river. Next, head to Muxia Lighthouse, where you can visit the famous sanctuary and head to the top of the lighthouse for a unique coastal experience. Continue your tour with a visit to the region's most important lighthouse, Finisterre. From atop of this picturesque lighthouse, admire panoramic views of what was considered by the Roman's to be the end of the earth. Break for lunch in the town of Finisterre before heading to the Ezaro Waterfall, the only waterfall that arrives directly into the ocean. Later, head to Carnota, where you can see the largest horréo, an old granary suspended by pillars, in existence. Finally, head to the village of Muros, a traditional coastal village. Enjoy some free time for a coffee or stroll around the main square before heading back to Santiago.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned bus transportation Professional guide Insurance
- This tour does not require any physical effort and does not include large amounts of walking Time for lunch is given at Finisterre, where you'll have sufficient time to eat Guides can provide recommendations on food and restaurants found in Finisterre Guides explain each stop and attraction in details All stops of the excursion include free time to enjoy on your own The first meeting point for the departure is at our Galicia Travels Office (Rua das casas reais 31) at 8:45 AM The second meeting point for departure is at Capela do Pilar found beside Alameda Park at 9:00 AM Make sure to arrive 10 minutes before departure time