My Guide Website?
Marina Davila Restaurante
The restaurant 'Marina Davila' is a project that began with extreme illusion in the spring of 2009,rooted in the pleasant context of a marina and with a clear service approach towards the client.Created out of a diversification of Davila Group (a family business, founded on Vigo in 1917, whose main activity is marine transport in all his facets and the integral logistics, having offices located in a great part of Spain).The sign of identification is the professional adaptatation and flexiblity to the necessities of the customers, but always in search of excellence.Menus are adapted for events, meetings or family celebrations, trying to fit budgets to the clients requirements and always doing a distinguished service in an exclusive atmosphere.
The Marina Restaurant Davila, is located within the facilities that Davila Sport has in the wharf for boat repairs in Bouzas - Vigo, having exceptional views of the Ría of Vigo and the Cies Islands.
The establishment has:
•Restaurant,located in the first floor with capacity for 50 people.
Specially decorated and conceived to create a cosy space and for any dinner that special moment,and if its for businesses, friends or relatives, contributing to it with a select cuisine and a careful service.
•2 terraces,located in the first floor with capacity for 50 people in each one.
In the terraces you will be able, in an informal atmosphere, to enjoy the same menu as in the restaurant or the menu of the cafeteria, with the same sea views but in the fresh air and enjoying the marine breeze.
• Cafeteria, located in the first floor and with views of the marina and estuary.
In the cafeteria you will be able to enjoy an excellent breakfast from the own baker's breadshop/pastry shop in the morning, or an appetizer prior to lunch or a sophisticated cocktail prior to supper.
• 2 private dining rooms, one on the ground floor with maximum capacity of 12 people and precious views of the marina and its yachts. Equipped with an independent entrance and a private terrace ready to serve a cocktail or appertivo,it constitutes a place conceived to be able to celebrate with total discretion a lunch or supper that requires a greater degree of privacy and high service level .In the first floor there is another dinning room with capacity for 40 seats, ideal for business meals and family reunions.
•Summer marina terrace (tikibar), only available during the months of July and August. Serving drinks and appertivos with music to create atmosphere.
There is a special emphasis not only in looking for the traditional satisfaction of the customers dinning, but in offering to them a varied menu that is of a balanced form which combines products and Galician flavours from this land, with the presentations and own elaborations of the present kitchen.
Galician cuisine straight from the market, elaborated with the best raw materials which are carefully nurtured.
Service is careful, efficient and discreet where the clients are the protagonists.
Minimalist and cosy decoration from the work of Galician painters.
To work to satisfy the necessities of the clients.
Tell them your necessities and they will take care of them!
There are also different types of business menu including:
Devised for those meetings of work which are more informal to share over conversation.
Typical tasting menus type with individual presentations that will allow you to enjoy better food from the menu.
Marina Davila are open to any proposal that you can suggest.
Catering for sport boats
• Menu specially conceived so that the clients also can enjoy the food in their boats.
• Served in packages specifically designed in order to protect and to maintain in good state the products.
• Mooring of predetermined dockage and right next to the restaurant to make more comfortable
and fast the delivery of your order.
• Orders by telephone.
• Menu and list of prices at your disposition.
• Room for company meetings,presentations, and lunch in our restaurant or private dining room.
See also Marina Davila Sport
Muelle Reparaciones de Bouzas s/n, Vigo, 36208View Larger Map
Best For Whom
- Mature Travellers
Best For What
- A Bit of Romance
- Alfresco Dining
- Fine Dining