My Guide Website?
Lugo: St. Mary's Cathedral Guided Tour 'Walk in the clouds'
Discover Lugo Cathedral on a guided tour through the cathedral, the cloister, the museum, the triforium, and the roofs. Admire panoramic views over Lugo from the church's rooftop.
- Marvel at panoramic views of Lugo's Old Town as you walk the Cathedral's rooftop
- Immerse yourself in 2000 years of history on a guided tour of the Lugo Cathedral
- Get complete access to the historic site, including the impressive triforium
- Learn about the historic significance of the Cathedral on a tour of its museum
- Admire the unique blend of architectural and artistic styles in the Cathedral
DescriptionTake a comprehensive tour through St. Mary's Cathedral in Lugo with a guide. See the main church, the cloister, the museum, the triforium, and the roofs, while learning about the 2000-year-old history and significance of the building. Start by stepping into the architectural grandeur of the main church, and walk around the Cathedral while your guide tells you about the building's medieval history and its Romanesque architecture. Next, wander through the cloister and courtyard with their Baroque stylings, before walking through the triforium, the church's upper-level walkway. Stop for a tour through the art and artifacts housed in the Cathedral's museum, and end with the so-called 'Cloud Walk' on the rooftop. Here, you can admire 360-degree views of Lugo from above.
IncludesTour guide Entry tickets to the Cathedral, cloister, museum, triforium, and rooftop
- The tour's exact schedule may be subject to change due to liturgical events
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€12.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today