Page 3 - Best Things To Do in Galicia
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Galicia team
Fiestas, shows, theatres, exhibitions, museums, art galleries bars, casinos, nightclubs, cruises, bird watching, walking etc- there is always plenty to do in Galicia throughout the year. There is also a separate category devoted to sport.
Galicia is best explored by following a touristic route of discovery: the Camino de Santiago, vineyards & cellars, spa resorts, the islands, ancient Celtic & roman remains, city tours, old town architecture etc. A friendly welcome is never far away in memorable surroundings with a great ambiance to go with it.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Galicia:If youʻre booking your trip to Galicia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From A Coruña: Rías Baixas Day Trip
- Vigo: Private Walking Tour with local guide
- From A Coruña: Costa da Morte & Cape Finisterre Day Tour
- From Santiago: Excursion to Ribeira Sacra and Ourense
- Santiago de Compostela: Finisterre, Muxia & Costa da Morte